Elizabeth Ward, MS, RDN
Elizabeth Ward, MS, RDN is a registered dietitian and experienced nutrition communicator who has educated people about nutrition for nearly 15 years. Her counseling experience prepared her to translate the science of nutrition into practical advice in her career as a writer, consultant, and public speaker. She is the author of several books about nutrition and health, and has been writing for magazines and online sites for nearly two decades.
- Co-author, The Menopause Diet Plan: A Natural Guide to Hormones, Health, and Happiness (2020)
- Author, Expect the Best, Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During and After Pregnancy, 2nd edition (2017)
- Recipient, Media Excellence Award from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Boston University, Boston, MA: Master of Science
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA: One-year post-baccalaureate dietetic internship
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA: Bachelor of Science, Human Nutrition
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.