- Writer will 11 years experience covering money-saving advice and tricks
- Covered everything from how to save on groceries to how to get out of debt and vacation for free
- Owner of "My Frugal Home" which serves as a money-saving, frugal living how-to guide
Erin's frugal living tips and tricks have been featured in numerous print and electronic publications including, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, Forbes, Money, MSN Money, Yahoo! Finance, Today.com, Reader's Digest, Family Circle, Woman's Day, Woman's World, Redbook, USA Weekend, American Profile, Parents and Men's Health. She is also a regular guest on radio shows around the country.
You can listen to some of Erin's past radio interviews here:
- 850 KOA (Denver): The Cost of Raising Kids
- WGN 720 (Chicago): The Best Time to Buy Anything
Erin received her B.A. in writing and communications from Maryville College.
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.