This versatile sauce can be used on any recipe that calls for a basting sauce or mop. Try it the next time you cook a pork roast, turkey or chicken on the grill.
- 1 quart apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Cover and allow to cool completely before applying to meat. This sauce can be used with any recipe that calls for a basting sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|