Once a rare and exotic treat, mangos are becoming available year-round in just about every market. Their juicy sweetness and golden color pair beautifully with many types of seafood and add a taste of summer to your meals in any season.
When purchasing, look for mangos that yield to gentle pressure. Ripe mangos often have a sweet smell at the stem end. Color is not a reliable indicator, as they come in many shades of green, red, and yellow. When you're ready to cut them, see this easy mango cutting method
Enjoy these delicious seafood recipes featuring sunny mango!
- Coconut-Crusted Fish Fillets with Mango Salsa
- Shrimp Ceviche with Mango & Avocado - Cebiche de Langostinos
- Seafood Mango Stir Fry
- Grilled Salmon with Fresh Mango Salsa
- Salmon Ceviche with Mango
- Thai-Style Grilled Scallops With Mango/Peaches and Red Bell Pepper
- Coconut Citrus Marinated Lobster Ceviche With Mango Pico de Gallo