Simple and nicely layered with flavors, this Eye Candy cocktail is a fantastic summer beverage. The recipe comes from Touche Restaurant in Miami.
If making this cocktail at home, you will be pleased to know that all of its ingredients are pretty common. You will need Bombay Dry Gin (the more traditional London dry version of Bombay Sapphire) and the fantastic St. Germain. Added to this botanical mix are a little sweet and sour along with ginger and mint.
It all mixes up perfectly and is a refreshing, light drink that may quickly become a favorite.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle a few slices of ginger, mint leaves, and simple syrup.
- Add liquors and juice and fill with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Add a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Recipe Courtesy: Touche Miami
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|