If you are a fan of falafel, you will love this salad. It has falafel and all of your favorite veggies. Don't forget the tahini and falafel hot sauce!
- 5-10 small falafel rounds (can be homemade or from a falafel mix)
- 2 handfuls Romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Tahini sauce to taste- Tahini sauce is a sauce made from a sesame seed past. You can prepare your own with this tahini recipe or buy it from a Middle Eastern grocer or natural food store.
- Prepare falafel, but do not fry yet.
- Chop and rinse vegetables. Toss together. Allow it to dry on a paper towel for a few minutes, while you fry your falafel.
- Fry falafel and allow to drain on paper towel.
- Lay a bed of lettuce/veggies on each serving plate.
- Add the desired amount of falafel rounds on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with tahini and falafel hot sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|