Spiced apple juice is simmered with brown sugar, lemon and orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, and apple juice.
Serve this hot spiced apple juice with cinnamon sticks along with the lemon and orange slices.
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- lemon slices for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer; continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Strain and serve in warm mugs. Garnish with lemon slices.
This is a nice non-alcoholic drink to serve on Christmas eve. It's a drink the whole family can enjoy.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|