I used haddock in this easy fish bake recipe, but feel free to use cod or similar fillets.
- 1 bag (12 to 16 ounces) chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 pounds haddock or cod fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Heat oven to 375°.
- Arrange spinach in the bottom of the baking dish. Top with the fish fillets. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Spread soup over the fish fillets.
- Toss bread crumbs with the melted butter until thoroughly coated. Sprinkle over the soup layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|