Miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips make this fudge a breeze to prepare, and it is just plain delicious! If you have a chocolate craving, this fudge is for you.
Feel free to use whatever nuts you have on hand, or omit them if you'd like. If you have family members who don't like nuts, sprinkle them over the top of part of the fudge before it sets.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar (granulated)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans (or walnuts, chopped)
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from heat. Stir in the miniature marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla, and chopped nuts.
- Beat the fudge for about 1 minute, or until marshmallows melt and mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the fudge mixture into an 8-inch square buttered pan and set aside to cool and set.
- Cut the fudge into small squares.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|