|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 17g|
|Vitamin C 1mg||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Mix Pinnacle Whipped Vodka with strawberries and cream and you will be "floating on cloud 9." It's an appropriate name for this delicious blended strawberry cocktail because it's creamier than most. This is also a terrific example of how to utilize one of the most popular dessert-flavored vodkas.
Pinnacle Whipped is the vodka brand's whipped cream-flavored vodka. It's sweet and a perfect pairing for a strawberry liqueur like DeKuyper's Wild Strawberry. Add the half-and-half and a little ice and you have a cocktail with a silky texture that is guaranteed to satiate your sweet tooth.
Crushed strawberry candy, for rimming
2 ounces whipped cream vodka
1 ounce strawberry liqueur, plus more for rimming
2 ounces half-and-half
1 cup crushed ice
Gather the ingredients.
Rim a cocktail glass with crushed strawberry candy, using the strawberry liqueur to wet the rim.
In a blender, pour the vodka, strawberry liqueur, half-and-half, and crushed ice.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into the prepared glass.
Serve and enjoy.
- Half-and-half is a good mid-range cream for cocktails. If you use milk, the drink will be a little thinner and cream will make a slightly thicker cocktail. Either will work and you could even use a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- To make this drink a little more dessert-like, place the glass in the freezer after rimming it while you blend up the cocktail.
- It's easy to crush hard candy using a mortar and pestle. You can also place it in a plastic zipper bag and roll over it with a rolling pin or whack it with your muddler. The goal is to get it as fine as possible so it's relatively uniform and will be easier to coat the rim.
This is a really fun recipe to play with and there are a lot of possibilities. Use it as inspiration and get creative with what you toss in the blender!
- Pour any other sweet vodka you like. Pinnacle has fun options like Chocolate Whipped and Cake Vodka. Other vodka brands have similar options like Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow and Kissed Caramel or Veil's Gingerbread Vodka. For a more "standard" vodka option, vanilla is a great choice.
- Add a few sliced strawberries or other berries to the blender to give it a fresh fruit twist. Banana and pineapple would be fun, too.
- Drizzle a little chocolate syrup on top of the drink or add 1/2 ounce of white crème de cacao to the blend for a sweet touch.