|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 48 servings (48 cookies)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
It is hard to believe these cookie gems have only 5 ingredients and no flour. Loaded with both peanut butter and chocolate, what is not to love in this traditional recipe?
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounces) package chocolate Special Dark Hershey Kisses® (wrappers removed)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes. The mixture will appear crumbly. In the palms of your hands, compress and roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove cookies from oven. Quickly and gently place one chocolate piece in the center of each hot cookie, pressing down lightly. Return to oven and bake an additional 2 minutes to slightly melt the chocolate.
- Remove from the oven and gently tap cookie sheets on the counter once or twice to settle the chocolate into the cookies. Do not rap too hard. You want a bit of the chocolate points to remain. Let cookies sit on the pans until the pans are cool to the touch. Refrigerate to re-set the chocolate.