These flourless cookies are amazingly simple and so delicious. Feel free to add dark chocolate chips or rolled oats to your dough for a twist!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl using an electric hand mixer, cream the peanut butter with the sugars until well combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg, mixing until combined, followed by the baking soda.
- Drop the dough, about 1-2 teaspoons at a time onto the prepared sheet and bake until the cookies are golden brown and the surfaces have cracked, about 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on the pan completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
**This recipe is suitable for dairy-free, gluten-free,lactose-free, and wheat-free diets, but as with any recipe intended for persons with allergies or dietary restrictions, make sure to read all nutritional labels carefully to make sure that there are no hidden dairy-derived ingredients (or other allergens, if these apply to you).
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|