Condensed soup and a packet of gravy mix flavor this simple crockpot steak recipe. Only 4 ingredients, plus salt, pepper, and water!
- 2 pounds cube steak, or tenderized round steak, in serving-size pieces
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 envelope onion gravy mix
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
- Dip steaks in flour, fry until brown.
- Place in the slow cooker.
- Add water, soup, and gravy mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|