- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Whisk all the ingredients vigorously until the crepe batter is completely smooth.
- Allow it to rest in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before making into crepes.
- Melt a little butter in a crepe pan or large skillet over low-medium heat.
- Add three tablespoons of batter to the pan and swirl until the bottom of the pan is covered with batter.
- Cook the crepe for one minute or until the crepe is slightly moist on top and golden underneath.
- Loosen the edges of the crepe, slide the spatula under it, and then gently flip it upside down into the pan.
- Cook for one minute and transfer the cooked crepe to a plate to keep warm.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|