- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices and flatten them slightly with a rolling pin.
- Roll a sausage in each bread slice; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk or cream and granulated sugar.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Dip the rolled up sausages briefly in the egg batter, rolling to coat thoroughly.
- When the butter is hot and foaming, add the battered sausages. Cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon sugar and serve with maple syrup.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||44 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|