|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 10 to 12 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This fruit salad combines chopped peaches, strawberries, bananas, and red and green grapes. The fruit is tossed with a simple fresh lime and pineapple juice dressing.
Feel free to use some other fruits. Raspberries, blueberries, chunks of melon or mango, orange slices, and sliced kiwi would be wonderful as well.
- 6 peaches (peeled, pitted, and chopped)
- 1 pound strawberries (rinsed, hulled, and sliced)
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 3 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or less, to taste)
- For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (juice of one lime)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with sugar.
Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or a 1-cup measure.
Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine.
Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.