- 2 cups oysters (drained and dried thoroughly)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and paprika.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs with water.
- Put bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip oysters in the flour mixture, then dip in egg, then coat with the fine dry bread crumbs.
- Fry in batches in hot oil at about 370° until nicely browned, about 2 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|