This is a frozen fruit salad made with miniature marshmallows, fresh and canned fruits, whipped cream, and a small amount of mayonnaise. Pecans add crunch to the salad, and the cherries and grapes make it colorful.
For another version of the salad made with more mayonnaise and fewer fruits, see this old-fashioned fruit salad.
- 1 small package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half or light cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dash salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 can (about 11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup green or red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Combine cream cheese and 3 tablespoons whipping cream; add mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and sugar.
Combine cream cheese mixture with fruit, pecans, and marshmallows.
Fold the whipped cream into the fruit salad. Freeze in an 8-inch square pan or loaf pan.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|