This simple summertime lemonade pie is made with a 3-ingredient filling and graham cracker crust. This version is made with sweetened condensed milk, but you can also make it with ice cream.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 graham cracker pie shell, purchased or homemade, 9-inch
- With an electric mixer or in a blender, beat lemonade and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread the mixture in the graham cracker pie crust; cover and freeze.
- Take the pie out of the freezer about 15 minutes before serving time.
Make it with ice cream!
- Lemonade Ice Cream Pie In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the lemonade concentrate until smooth. Gradually beat in 2 cups of vanilla ice cream until well blended. Fold in 8 ounces of whipped topping. fill the graham cracker crust; cover and freeze.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|