This festive non-alcoholic fruit punch recipe is easy to make and very refreshing. Ready in minutes, it gives your guests the chance to choose a lighter beverage that can also be served to kids and people who abstain from alcohol. Use our recipe as a template and experiment with other fruits, flavors, and add-ons.
Made with frozen orange juice and lemonade concentrates, pineapple juice, and ginger ale, this sweet and tangy beverage is great for BBQ gatherings, kids' parties, baby showers, and summer brunches. Add fresh citrus slices for an extra-special look, or take some time to make a decorative ice ring by checking our instructions in the variations below. Double the amounts for a larger party, or make different batches with different flavors and colors.
Gather the ingredients.
Mix fruit juices, cover and chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
Add cold ginger ale right before serving.
Serve the fruit punch over crushed ice. If desired, add slices of lemon and/or orange just before serving.
Fruity Ice Ring
For a decorative, beautiful, and edible ice ring, follow these simple instructions. Use a Bundt cake pan if you don't have a specialty mold:
- Make the punch as directed.
- Layer slices of fresh oranges and lemons in a ring mold. Add other fruits with contrasting colors like berries, grapes, blueberries, and/ or sliced kiwis. Use herbs like mint leaves and edible flowers like violets, rose petals, or pansies for a beautiful look.
- Fill the ring with the fruit with the punch mixture, or use water if you prefer to make just an ice ring. Place the mold in the freezer.
- Once the ring is frozen, check the level and add another inch of punch or water and continue adding one inch at a time until it is as thick as you want.
- When you're ready to serve, place the iced ring in a large punch bowl and add the fruit punch around it for decoration, temperature, and flavor.
Other variations for an iced presentation:
- Use ice cube trays and place a strawberry or raspberry in each individual well. Pour ginger ale on top and freeze. Alternatively, you could freeze any piece of fruit in water, like pineapple chunks, cubed apples, or lime wedges.
- Freeze green and red seedless grapes overnight and use those as your ice cubes when serving the punch. Be aware that grapes are a choking hazard for toddlers so know your guests and avoid this presentation if small children are invited.