Just one of the many delicious kababs that are the mainstay of Awadhi cuisine from Lucknow in North Indian Uttar Pradesh. Try this melt-in-your-mouth kabab with Mint-Coriander chutney.
- Add all the ingredients (except the ghee) to the lamb mince and mix well.
- Refrigerate the whole mix for 1 hour.
- Remove the mix from the refrigerator and form into patties.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy-bottomed skillet (on a medium flame) and fry the kababs till golden on both sides.
- Cool on paper towels. Serve with mint coriander chutney.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|