- 1 16 ounce can garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers (or drained sun-dried tomatoes)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Crackers and sliced vegetables, to serve
- Coarsely mash garbanzo beans with fork or pastry blender.
- Stir in sour cream, pesto, red pepper, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve with assorted crackers and cut up fresh vegetables.
See also: More vegetarian bean dip recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|