- To help the chicken cook faster, and evenly, slice breasts to approximately 1/3 to 1/2-inch thick. Set aside.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Peel and slice the garlic. Pour the olive oil into a large frying pan and heat on medium. When hot, add garlic to the pan and sauté, stirring often. Add the tomatoes and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes. Remove tomatoes and garlic from pan, leaving the oil.
- Raise heat on pan to medium-high. Sauté chicken breasts in same oil until they are cooked on both sides. Add a few more tablespoons olive oil if necessary.
- Return the garlic and tomatoes to pan to warm. Mix in the chopped basil and cook for 1 minute. Serve immediately with fried potatoes or rustic bread.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||52 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|