This colorful one-pot pasta is fast, simple, and satisfying. Let the rigatoni cook while you prep the rest, then set aside the al dente pasta to sauté the garlic, chicken, and veggies—quick-cooked to a tender-crisp finish. Tossed together with grated Parmesan cheese, it’s both balanced and comforting.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into bite-size pieces or tenders
- 2 cups asparagus, remove tough ends and chop
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 4 cups pasta of your choice
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat
- Add garlic and cook until golden and fragrant
- Add chicken and cook through
- Add asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, salt, and pepper. Cook until asparagus and carrots are softened and cooked.
- Add pasta and parmesan. Stir to combine and melt cheese. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||50 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|