|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
The combination of garlic, lime juice and chilies gives dish a delicious Southeast Asian flair. Remember the longer you marinate the stronger the flavors will be. These wings are perfect for any casual cookout or game day celebration.
1. Combine all marinade in a large plastic bowl. Trim off wing tips. If using whole wings, cut between the join separating the flats portion from the drummettes.
2. Place wings into a large resealable plastic bag or two regular sized bags. Pour mixture over top, making sure all the chicken is well coated. If using two bags make sure to divide mixture in half and use half of marinade per bag. Let wings marinate for 4-6 hours.
3. Preheat grill for medium heat.
4. Remove wings from bag(s) and reserve marinade. Place wings onto grill and cook for 30-35 minutes, brushing with reserved marinade during the first 10 minutes of cook time. Discard marinade after this point Turn wings about 4 times during cooking process. Watch for burning and adjust temperature or move wings off to cooler part of the grill. Flats will cook faster than the drummettes, so make sure to have a large plate handy to remove them as needed
5. Once wings reach an internal temperature of 175 degrees F., remove from grill and serve.