This wet rub will provide a great garlic flavor that works well with any meat, poultry, or fish. This recipe calls for cayenne pepper, which can be reduced or omitted if necessary. However, for those who love spice, it really amps up this rub.
- 1/2 cup/120 mL parsley (fresh)
- 1/3 cup/80 mL olive oil
- 1/4 cup salt (coarse)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- Combine parsley, garlic, cayenne, lemon juice and zest in a food processor.
- Slowly add oil as you blend. Mix until smooth.
- Use immediately or store in an air -tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|