|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4-6 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate 77g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Featuring garlic roasted mushrooms accented with herbs like fresh basil and oregano, this rustic pasta dish is earthy, satisfying, and simple to prepare. This dish is great for your friends, family and any vegetarians you might know. Don't forget garlic roasted mushrooms at your next party.
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted mushrooms, (such as shiitake, cremini, or, porcini), cleaned, stemmed, and sliced
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano, or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil, or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pound dried farfalle or other pasta
Preheat the oven to 425 F. In a large bowl, toss together the cleaned, sliced mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, oregano, and basil.
Pour the mushrooms into a large baking dish or rimmed cookie sheet, and spread them into a single layer.
Place the mushrooms into the preheated oven, and roast, stirring periodically, until the mushrooms release their juices, shrink, and begin to caramelize about 30 to 35 minutes.
While the mushrooms are roasting, prepare the pasta according to package directions.
Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl. Add the mushrooms, and pour any olive oil, herbs, and garlic remaining in the baking dish over the pasta as well. Toss together and serve. Enjoy!