The best way to maximize the flavor in this garlic rub is to let it sit for a few days in the refrigerator so the garlic can flavor the oil. Let the flavors mix and you really will get a great garlicky rub. This is an excellent base for most flavored pastes or wet rubs.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Mix garlic, salt, parsley, black pepper and cayenne together. Slowly add oil while mixing.
2. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for a few weeks after preparing.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|