This quick and easy tapa brings Mediterranean flavor and bright colors to your table. Garlic and sun-dried tomatoes are sautéed together, then mixed with peeled shrimp and sprinkled with fresh basil. Serve with rustic bread. This hearty dish is perfect for sharing with friends and family or reheated the next day as leftovers.
- Peel the shrimp, rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Peel and slice the garlic. Pour the olive oil into a small frying pan and heat on medium. When hot, add garlic to the pan and sauté, stirring often.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes. Remove tomatoes and garlic from pan, leaving the oil.
- Raise heat on pan to medium-high. Sauté shrimp in same oil, until they are cooked and turn pink. Return the garlic and tomatoes to pan and stir.
- Mix in the chopped basil and cook for 1 minute. Serve immediately with bread.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|