- 1 pound unsalted butter
- Using a medium saucepan, heat butter on medium heat.
- Allow butter to melt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. You will notice that the oil will separate itself. The top will begin to froth; remove froth.
- Allow the oil to become clear. Once clear, remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- After cooling, strain ghee through a very fine strainer into container or jar, or through 3-5 layers of cheesecloth.
- Place a lid on container and store on a shelf.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|