Thanks to Gigi for sharing this great tasting oven-fried chicken Parmesan recipe. Serve as is or serve with a marinara and pasta.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 4 ounces butter
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup or more Parmesan cheese (depends on your taste)
- Melt butter in the casserole in which chicken is to be baked.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese on waxed paper or plate.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub seasoning lightly on both sides of chicken.
- Dip breast in butter and coat with crumb mixture on both sides.
- Replace in the buttered casserole. Bake 25 to 35 minutes at 350°.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||87 g|
|Saturated Fat||30 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|