The combination of ginger and red wine vinegar is truly magic. These lamb chops are tender, flavorful and perfect for special occasions.
- 8 to 10 lamb loin chops
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) red wine
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons (45 to 60 mL) lukewarm water
1. Combine all ingredients, except lamb chops, in a medium mixing bowl. Place chops in a resealable plastic bag and add the marinade. Seal bag and place in refrigerator. Allow to lamb to marinate for 3 to 5 hours.
2. Preheat grill for high heat. Remove chops from bag and discard marinade. Place on grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||115 g|
|Saturated Fat||47 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|