These glazed pecans are coated with a buttery brown sugar syrup and then baked to crunchy perfection.
These candied pecans make a fabulous snack for holiday guests and parties. Or make up decorative containers with the pecans and give them as gifts.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup(white, or Lyle's Golden Cane Syrup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (brown, light or dark, packed)
- 3 cups pecan halves
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet (half-sheet pan) with parchment paper.
- In a large, heavy saucepan or deep skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the corn syrup and brown sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils.
- Add the pecans to the syrup mixture and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread the syrup-coated pecans out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until the pecans are browned.
- Cool completely and transfer to a covered container.
- Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|