These lean pork medallions are tender and delicious, with a slightly sweet and tangy flavor. The great thing about pork tenderloin, from which these medallions are cut, is that it's almost as lean as white meat chicken.
Pork is also a richer-tasting meat, which in itself is very satisfying, and a nice change from everyday chicken breasts. The flavor combination in these glazed medallions makes them a kid-pleaser, too. It certainly did in our house!
- Cut pork tenderloin into one-inch rounds. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 F, and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sauté medallions one minute per side, then transfer to baking sheet.
- Whisk vinegar, honey, and mustard together in a small bowl. Generously brush medallions with glaze.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: Calories 205, Calories from Fat 69, Total Fat 7.1g (Sat 2.1g), Cholesterol 72mg, Sodium 155mg, Carbohydrate 10.3g, Fiber 0g, Protein 23.8g
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|