This nutritious gluten-free flour blend recipe is made from a balanced blend of sorghum flour, brown rice flour, amaranth, and quinoa. The high protein content of this blend can be used in your favorite gluten-free bread recipes and to make a great tasting gluten-free pizza crust.
Use this mix to make homemade gluten-free pizza crust and gluten-free caraway seed sandwich bread.
- 2 cups sorghum flour
- 2 cups brown rice flour (I use superfine brown rice flour)
- 1 1/2 cups potato starch (not potato flour)
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup amaranth flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- Sift each ingredient into a large mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients with a large whisk.
- Store mix in a large container, in the refrigerator or a cool dark location.
- Label the container Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Mix
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans, and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice.
When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|