Here's a fast and easy recipe for spicy Gluten-Free Oven Fries, a favorite with gluten-free kids and the perfect side for a big juicy burger on a gluten-free hamburger bun.
- 2 pounds washed, unpeeled large russet potatoes (about 4 large potatoes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Italian seasoning blend OR your favorite GF seasoned salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 425° F/218° C
- Slice potatoes 1/4-inch lengthwise. Cut each slice into 1/4-inch fries.
- Pour olive oil into a 13x9-inch baking dish or a large baking sheet. Add fries and stir to thoroughly coat fries with olive oil.
- Add seasonings and stir to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Use a large spatula to turn fries and bake another 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten.
- Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|