|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Packaged taco seasoning can be a source of hidden gluten. Make your own gluten-free taco seasoning mix with gluten-free spices and herbs, to have on hand when you need it. This will obviously go well with any gluten-free tacos you choose to make.
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free onion powder
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper (crushed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Gather the ingredients.
Place all ingredients in an 8-ounce jar.
Shake until seasonings are well distributed.
Store in a cool, dry location.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans, and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.