Flavorful beef short ribs are tender and delicious in the slow cooker. Serve these short ribs with mashed potatoes and biscuits or rolls.
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, cut into 1-rib portions
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups baby carrots, or carrot chunks
- 3 ribs celery, cut in chunks
- 1 large onion, cut in chunks
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) golden mushroom soup
Sprinkle short ribs with salt and pepper and flour.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.