This is a quick and easy way to add a great Greek flavor to poultry. Though this rub works well on poultry, it can also be used on other meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Keep in a cool, dark place for up to 6 months after preparation.
- Apply rub onto poultry and either grill, smoke, or bake as directed.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|