No raw eggs, no anchovies... Caesar dressing has never been easier! This recipe has all of the flavor of a fancy Caesar dressing with none of the work or strange, raw ingredients! The best part is that it's all made in the blender! No chopping, or washing multiple bowls!
This recipe makes enough Caesar Dressing for a large salad. If you're not making salad for a large group, simply store the rest of the dressing in the fridge until you are ready to use it! The dressing is also great for pasta salads and as a dip for fries and veggies!
This Caesar salad goes perfectly on any brunch table. Top it with chicken, shrimp, or salmon to make it a complete meal! Serve it in parmesan cheese crisp cups, or crouton cups for a little bitesized appetizer!
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bag romaine lettuce (chopped)
- Optional: shaved parmesan
- Optional: croutons
- Blend the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, grated parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. You can also finely chop the garlic and then whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Once those ingredients are blended, slowly pour in the olive oil as it is continuing to blend.
- Toss the chopped Romaine lettuce with the dressing until it is completely coated. Top the salad with garlic croutons and shaved parmesan! A little extra cracked pepper on top is also delicious!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||37 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|