This simple salad recipe is a bit unusual. It includes sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and Manchego cheese and is dressed with oil and rice wine vinegar.
- 1 Head green or red leaf lettuce
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 oz walnuts (chopped)
- 4 oz Manchego cheese (grated)
- For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into pieces. Arrange lettuce on a large platter.
- Cut sun dried tomatoes into strips. Chop walnuts and grate cheese.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, walnuts and cheese over lettuce.
- Dress salad by drizzling vinegar and oil over the top. No need for salt, since the rice wine vinegar is already salty.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|