This is a good way to get fried fish from your grill without using a lot of oil. Make sure you handle these fillets carefully so that the coating stays on.
- 4 fish fillets (cod, red snapper, etc.)
- 2 cups (475 mL) instant mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat grill and make sure you have a very clean cooking grate.
2. Combine melted butter, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic in a shallow dish. Dip fish fillets in butter mixture and roll in potato flakes to coat.
3. Wrap each fillet in aluminum foil and place on medium-hot grill. Oil cooking grate and grill for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once. Remove when done (an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F).
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|