Place these lamb chops in their marinade the night before and you will be able to put tomorrows dinner together in a few minutes.
- 8 lamb loin chops
- For the Marinade:
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Armenian parsley (chopped; you can use flat leaf parsley for this)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons/20 mL tomato paste
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon/7.5 mL cumin
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL paprika
- 1 teaspoons/5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL red pepper flakes (adjust to your liking)
- 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 mL allspice powder
Place all marinade ingredients in food processor and pulse until mixture into a puree. Place trimmed lamb chops into a resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over top, seal bag and place into refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
Preheat grill. Remove chops from bag and place onto grill. Cook on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes per side, depending on thickness and once they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Once cooked, remove from heat and garnish with a little parsley. Serve with rice pilaf.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||113 g|
|Saturated Fat||46 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|