These grilled tomatoes are rich in flavor, yet simple to prepare. Remember to look for large ripe tomatoes for this recipe.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Scoop out the seeds from the tomatoes.
- Combine the cheeses, and basil in a small bowl. Fill tomatoes with the mixture.
- Top each tomato off with olive oil.
- Place tomatoes skin side down on a disposable foil pan or triple thick foil sheet.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, until tomatoes begin to soften and cheese has melted.
- Remove from grill and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|