|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||22%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 4 buffalo steaks
- 3/4 cup/180 milliliters red wine
- 1/3 cup/80 milliliters olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters onion powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters black pepper
- For the Sauce:
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup/120 milliliters red wine
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters olive oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 milliliters Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 milliliters salt
Gather the ingredients.
Place steaks in a resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steaks. Seal bag and allow steaks to marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
Preheat grill for medium heat. Remove steaks from bag and discard marinade. Place steaks on the grill and cook for 6 minutes per side.
Remove from heat, tent with aluminum foil, and let steaks rest for 10 minutes before serving.
To prepare onion sauce, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Cook onions on high for 1 minute.
Add red wine, reduce heat to medium and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low or low if necessary.
Once cooked, remove from heat and serve on top of buffalo steaks.