This is a delicious grilled chicken panini recipe that is fast and easy to make. You can add or substitute any of the ingredients to suit your needs.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 8 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken on a lightly oiled grill grate and cook for 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from the grill, allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Drizzle Italian dressing on 4 slices of bread and on chicken pieces. Add tomato and cheese and sliced chicken breasts to bread. Cover with remaining 4 slices, brush with olive oil and place on grill.
- Cook the panini for 4 minutes per side or until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||88 g|
|Saturated Fat||24 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|