- 2-3 pounds/1.1-1.3 g red potatoes (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL chili powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL red pepper flakes
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to coat.
- Tear off two very large pieces of foil to make a double-thick sheet.
- Place potatoes in the center of the sheet, fold sides up to create a packet and to seal in juices.
- Place packet on grill and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn, and allow to cook for an additional 15-18 minutes.
- To serve, cut packet with kitchen shears, allow to cool for a minute or two, then open foil enough to take out potatoes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|