|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 6 to 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 2-3 pounds/1.1-1.3 g red potatoes (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL chili powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL red pepper flakes
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the grill for medium heat.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to coat.
Tear off two very large pieces of foil to make a double-thick sheet.
Place potatoes in the center of the sheet, fold sides up to create a packet and to seal in juices.
Place packet on grill and cook for 15 minutes.
Turn, and allow to cook for an additional 15-18 minutes.
To serve, cut packet with kitchen shears, allow to cool for a minute or two, then open foil enough to take out potatoes.