Like chicken wings? Try these Chinese-style wings on the barbecue grill for a little variety. Like all great chicken wings, these have a fantastic smoky flavor but watch them closely when grilling because they cook fast.
- 18 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Mix all ingredients together except wings. Place wings and marinade in a resealable bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Place on grill (a grill basket works great for this) and cook until done (internal temperature of 165 degrees). Brush with remaining marinade about halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite Asian-inspired dipping sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||329 g|
|Saturated Fat||89 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||136 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|