|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Crab cakes are delicious, to begin with, but grilling them increases the flavor. You need a really clean and well-oiled cooking grate for this one, however, this recipe will become a fast favorite!
- 2 (6-ounce/170 grams) cans crab meat (drained)
- 3/4 cup/180 milliliters panko breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons/45 milliliters sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon/15 milliliters flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 milliliters black pepper
Gather the ingredients.
Combine crab with remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Form crab mixture into 4 to 5 patties.
Place in a shallow dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour before grilling. This will help the patties to retain their shape and not fall apart on the grill as they tend to be too soft immediately after initial handling.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place patties on a lightly oiled grill grate.
Cook for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from heat and serve immediately with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!
These patties can be served alone or included in salads, sandwiches, and wraps.