This pork chop recipe is the perfect make-ahead meal. Put everything together to marinate the meat and when meal time comes, just throw the chops on a hot grill and you'll be ready to eat in 20 minutes.
- 6 pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 1/4 cup/60 mL orange juice
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons/ 30 mL lime juice
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoons/10 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/5 mL red pepper flakes
- Place pork chops in a resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Seal bag and allow the meat to marinate for 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove pork chops from bag and discard marinade. Place chops on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes per side. When the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|